These thermal water repelling bibs have been designed specifically for chilly conditions where rain, drizzle and road spray may be present during your ride.
Free Returns + Exchanges
Free Shipping on Orders $49+
These thermal water repelling bibs have been designed specifically for chilly conditions where rain, drizzle and road spray may be present during your ride. They are ideal for conditions one would normally associate with the Pacific Northwest, but because of their excellent breathability and 3-season usability are also a great choice for rides or commuting in temperatures between 35 - 55° F. (We recommend pairing with knee or leg warmers for the lower temperatures in the range, especially if you tend to be more affected by chilly temps.)
We engineered them with a cozy, brushed fleece interior and a Durable Water Repellent (DWR-coated) exterior. For additional protection, we strategically paneled a 3-layer waterproof fabric that covers the lower-back and chamois areas (saddle touchpoints) exposed to cold road spray. For added safety in low-light, winter conditions we used super bright (350+ lumens) reflective logos and thigh strips (reflective in motion is ideal for optimal visibility).
• Brushed Storm+ fleece thermal fabric with Durable Water Repellent (DWR) finish for water resistance
• 3-layer waterproof laminate fabric is wet-out areas
• Elastic Interface® Road Performance Force 8+ hour chamois
• Reflective hip logos and thigh strips (350+ lumens)
• High-stretch serged seams
• Good for weather 35° – 55° F (based on individual cold tolerance