OVERVIEW: The Ridgeline Softshell Hoodie has been designed as both an attractive and utilitarian off-bike accessory, or for those who want a jacket that is ideally suited for cold and wet mountain biking.
FABRICS & CONSTRUCTION: Utilizing the same great stretchy softshell material as the Keystone garments, we created a hoodie that is surprisingly warm for its thickness that also helps fend off all but a torrential down pour with it’s DWR (durable water repellent) coated, 3-layer laminate.
- 3-Layer stretch-laminate, softshell fabric
- DWR (durable water repellent) coating for water shedding
- 3-piece hood w/elastic binding for a close fitting hood with good visibility
- Two zippered hand pockets and one reflective Napoleon pocket for secure storage
- Reflective zipper, and reflective tabs on arms and back for 360° visibility.
- Zipper storm flap to keep wind and water out, topped with discrete double-sided zipper garage for total comfort on your neck
- Soft-knit elastic cuff that easily slips under, or over a glove
- Temperature Range: 45° - 65° F