- Italian-made, four-way stretch, lightweight and breathable
recycled body fabric
- Strategically-placed, Italian-made mesh for breathability and weight-reduction
- Raw-edge sleeves with internal, lightweight silicone gripper strips
- Semi-auto locking zipper for one-handed venting
- Low-profile collar for aerodynamic comfort
- Wider, deeper pockets with expanding bottom bellows
- Zippered valuables pocket
- Reflective hits in optimal visibility areas
FABRICS & CONSTRUCTION
Recycled Fabric: As part of an ongoing effort to reduce our carbon footprint, the development team searched high and low for the finest, high-performance fabric that was manufactured from recycled materials. The Italian-made, Borgini fabric used in Summit jerseys met the needs in every way. It is lightweight, wicking, durable, stretchy and fully recycled polyester with spandex.
Raw Edge: A raw edge cut sleeve is a thing of beauty. It's a seamless marriage between your arm and the sleeve, enhancing both comfort and aerodynamic performance. And, it looks elegant.
Hexagonal Mesh: We used a hexagonal mesh in strategic locations not only because it has a stunning appearance, but because it offers exceptional breathability, facilitates stretch and reduces the weight of the garment.
Semi-Auto Locking Zipper: Rounding out the little details is the use of a YKK semi-auto lock zipper, which features a textured rubber pull for better gripping. The biggest advantage of a locking zipper is the ability for the wearer to singlehandedly unzip and open their jersey for venting. Merely flip the pull up to unlock the zipper. Then, with one hand, the jersey can be pulled open. Flip the pull back down to lock the zipper pull in place.