This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.
Durable, hard-wearing fabrics in the Terrain Collection of garments provide the breathability and protection you’ve come to expect from a trail kit designed for the love of speed.
Breathability is essential for any jersey. That's why we've used the extremely durable yet highly wicking DynamiK™ fabric throughout the primary panels of the Terrain jersey. BreathLite side-panel and under-arm fabric has been engineered to increase stretch and further aid breathability. This combination makes for the most durable and well-fitting iteration of the Terrain Jersey yet.
- The ¾ length sleeves reach down just below your elbows giving you that added bit of protection when brushing by rocks and trees at mach speeds.
- A tapered, low profile neck provides just enough sun protection while staying out of your way.
- Set in sleeves and a forward-rotated shoulder seam create a refined fit and areas that won’t bunch under pack-straps.
- A soft micro-fiber glasses wipe has been added to the bottom left of the jersey.
- Designed for on-bike position, the drop-tail rear panel will keep you covered as you get back behind the saddle to tackle the next drop.