YOU GET TO CHOOSE — AERO OR TRADITIONAL FIT
This jersey is available in either an aerodynamic (Aero) form fit or a roomier and more Traditional fit. See details below.
Designed for riders who want a jersey with naturally UPF 50+ fabric and extra-roomy rear pockets with bottom bellows, making it a great choice for a variety of adventures and long days in the saddle.
Incorporating an overall sleek design aesthetic, the Ascent Aero includes a tapered collar with a lower set point in front for increased comfort, especially when fully zipped. We also used a YKK semi-auto lock zipper, which features a textured rubber pull for better gripping. The biggest advantage of a locking zipper is the ability for the wearer to singlehandedly unzip and open their jersey for venting. Merely flip the pull up to unlock the zipper. Then, with one hand, the jersey can be pulled open. Flip the pull back down to lock the zipper pull in place. The pocket design features a stretchy and more durable opening and an innovative bellows at the bottom that expands when stuffed with larger objects. And to facilitate more comfort and less binding when in the riding position we removed the waist gripper from the front half of the jersey.
- Front Fabric: Dimensional knit polyester which provides both excellent stand-up for a more flattering look and exceptional breathability. The fabric is also naturally UPF 50+.
- Side Panel Fabric: Exceptionally light fabric to increase breathability and stretch.
- Back Panel Fabric: BreatheLITE mesh fabric which has excellent durability to hold up to race-day pinning.
- 3 full-size rear pockets with bottom bellows
- Reflective trim
- Ultra-soft rear silicone gripper
- Full-length semi-auto lock YKK zipper with rubber pull-tab
- Tapered collar
- Anti-chafe neck tape in collar
Derek Friday is an award-winning designer and founder of Finndustry, an internationally accomplished, multi-disciplinary design shop based in Boulder, Colorado where he specializes in Experiential Design, Brand Identity & Collateral, Signage & Wayfinding Systems and Surface Pattern Design. See the entire collection »
Made-to-Order items are individually manufactured for you when you place an order.