The Keystone is extremely effective at regulating your temperature while being light enough to wear through the entire effort.
Hurry, Only 5 Left
Inventory on the way
Free Shipping on Orders $49+
The Keystone Jacket is designed with the classic Colorado shoulder season ride in mind. Imagine your morning rollout in the mid 30’s, by lunchtime you're faced with temperatures in the 60’s, and the entire course of the day you've encountered mountain ascents/descents that expose you to extremes at either end of that spectrum (and probably some rain too!). The Keystone is extremely effective at regulating your temperature while being light enough to wear through the entire effort. And if you tend to run hot during exertion, we've included a reflective two-way zipper so you have venting options. Three full-size rear pockets and a fourth zippered security pocket allow you to stow everything you may need for an all-day ride.
• 3-Layer stretch-laminate, softshell fabric on front, shoulders and collar for windproof/waterproof protection
• Lightweight, highly breathable, stretch-knit across back and arm insets
• DWR (durable water repellent) coating throughout for water shedding
• Soft-knit elastic cuff that easily slips under or over gloves
• Three full-size pockets
• One zippered, water resistant valuables pocket
• Reflective two-way YKK zipper with weather flap and discrete double-sided zipper garage for neck comfort
• Reflective taping on shoulders
• Reflective pocket taping for 360° visibility.
• Temperature Range: 35° - 60° F