If you've previously purchased an Ascent jersey, you will notice the complete redesign of this garment for 2020! Most noticeable is the new collar, which has been entirely rethought for improved comfort. With a lower set point in front and a tapered design, we've increased comfort for when the jersey is fully zipped. Speaking of zippers, another big change is the new YKK semi-auto lock zipper, which features a textured rubber pull for better gripping. The biggest advantage of a locking zipper is the ability for the wearer to singlehandedly unzip and open their jersey for venting. Merely flip the pull up to unlock the zipper. Then, with one hand, the jersey can be pulled open. Flip the pull back down to lock the zipper pull in place. We are also really excited about the new pocket design, which incorporates a stretchy and more durable opening and an innovative bellows at the bottom that expands when stuffed with larger objects. And finally, we removed the waist gripper from the front half of the jersey, not only to reduce weight, but to create more comfort and less binding when in the riding position.
TRADITIONAL FIT: This traditional fit jersey is the perfect choice for those who want a more roomier fit without the next-to-skin aerodynamic fit.
THE REDESIGNED ASCENT JERSEY
We've updated the entire jersey, from top to bottom, with new fabric, zipper, pocket design and collar.
Read more / See gallery »
- Front Fabric: Dimensional knit polyester which provides both excellent stand-up for a more flattering look and exceptional breathability. The fabric is also naturally UPF 50+.
- Side Panel Fabric: Exceptionally light fabric to increase breathability and stretch.
- Back Panel Fabric: BreatheLITE mesh fabric which has excellent durability to hold up to race-day pinning.
- 3 full-size rear pockets with bottom bellows
- Zippered valuables pocket
- Reflective trim
- Ultra-soft rear silicone waist gripper
- Full-length semi-auto lock YKK zipper with rubber pull-tab
- Tapered collar
- Anti-chafe neck tape in collar