OVERVIEW: This lightweight, traditionally Lycra-feeling bib short will perform well over medium distances in a variety of conditions. Flash Technology, a fabric characteristic that helps regulate body temperature, pushes perspiration away from the skin so you stay cool even when riding on hot, sunny days. The Italian-made, Elastic Interface® chamois in the Ascent Vector offers a larger footprint with more coverage to fit a wider range of riders, and includes added front coverage for increased comfort and reduced chaffing. Single layer leg bands with soft Silicone printed grippers give a muscle soothing compression fit while also ensuring the legs won't ride up.
FABRIC & CONSTRUCTION: The combination of Pactimo’s proprietary Silhouette™ articulation and contoured seaming have been developed to guarantee a superlative fit in your riding position. The Italian Elastic Interface® chamois, featuring Elastic Interface® Technology, offers larger coverage with added padding in the front for added comfort. Breathable, mesh straps include stretch binding for improved comfort while a knit-bridge keeps straps in place over shoulders.
- TotalFit™ with MITI® Vector & Shield fabrics
- Designed with Silhouette™ Articulation and contoured seaming for exceptional fit
- Breathable stretch mesh upper with knit-bridge to keep straps in place over shoulders
- Elastic Interface® Paris chamois
- MARC 4 cm single layer leg bands include Silicone backing for extra gripping
- Flatlock stitching
Made-to-Order items are individually manufactured for you when you place an order.