Additional 10% OFF When You Purchase 2+ Outlet Products
The Ascent Aero has been designed for those who want a super lightweight, extremely breathable, aerodynamic-fitting jersey for hot summer rides or days when they will be cranking out long, steep climbs.
Hurry, Only 1 Left
Inventory on the way
Free Shipping on All Orders
The Ascent Aero has been designed for those who want a super lightweight, extremely breathable, aerodynamic-fitting jersey for hot summer rides or days when they will be cranking out long, steep climbs. Front panels and Euro-length sleeves are constructed using a stretchy, wicking fabric, while the back of the jersey is made up of a fine mesh, allowing for the ultimate in heat dissipation.
At just 119 grams in a size medium, this jersey is almost featherweight, but we've engineered structural integrity that keeps loaded pockets from sagging. (Please Note: because of the meshy back fabric, we always recommend wearing sunscreen on your back and shoulders when wearing this jersey.)
This jersey has a slim, aerodynamic fit, ensuring less flap and wind drag through the shoulders and torso. It has been designed to hug the body and falls within the category of a race jersey.
• Front Fabric: Dimensional knit polyester which provides both excellent stand-up for a more flattering look and exceptional breathability. The fabric is also naturally UPF 50+
• Sleeve/Side/Back Panel Fabric: Exceptionally light pinhole mesh fabric for increased breathability and stretch
• Euro-length sleeves
• 3 full-size rear pockets with bottom bellows
• Reflective trim
• Ultra-soft rear silicone waist gripper
• Full-length semi-auto lock YKK zipper with rubber pull-tab
• Tapered collar
• Anti-chafe neck tape in collar