Durable, hard-wearing fabrics in the Terrain Collection of garments provide the breathability and protection you’ve come to expect from a trail kit designed for the love of speed.
The tenacious, 4-way elasticity of StretchForce fabric provides the flexibility, movement and durability necessary for navigating each trail’s obstacles. A stretch-knit, Nylon panel has been set-in to the upper-back of the short, providing both breathability and extra stretch where you need it most in the short.
- The on-bike fit is articulated for riding position, and incorporates a durable, stretch-knit panel for increased comfort while getting way off the back in steep terrain.
- A tapered (higher in the back) waist band provides plenty of coverage in riding position and is lined around the back half of the short with gripper to ensure the short stays locked in place while riding.
- The waistband is fitted and has a large elastic “belt”, utilizing hook and webbing to dial in fit. A dual button and zip-fly provide a secure closure.
- New for 2020, a dual-direction leg-zip system brings 3 distinct features to the short. When zipped up from the leg opening, a mesh gusset is revealed allowing up to 7cm of extra circumference to accommodate pads or personal preference. This mesh gusset also serves to ventilate on hot days. When the top zipper pull is zipped down, it reveals a backward-facing pocket, perfect for cards, keys, small tools or any other items you want secured.
- 4-way stretch StretchForce fabric (93% nylon, 7% spandex)
- PMD leg opening closure system
- Internal fit system
- Contoured on the bike fit
- YKK zipper rear and front pockets for pedal-friendly storage
- YKK zipper front fly
- Double offset button opening
- Tall rear waist panel
- 14” inseam (size medium)