Co-developed with and tested on the world racing circuit by Human Powered Health Cycling, the Flyte Suit has been designed for aerodynamic superiority at the highest levels of racing. We combined aerodynamic fabrics with second-skin fit and minimal seaming to create a streamlined suit that truly cuts through the wind. Compressive, raw-edge sleeves and leg panels increase performance comfort and offer an aerodynamic advantage. The low-profile neckline and "invisible" collar has been designed to enhance cooling through sustained efforts. A covered, full-zipper front allows for quick venting on climbs and easy donning/doffing. The Paris (orange in color) chamois is less dense, and while suitable for up to 6 hours in the saddle, is ideal for criterium racing.
Read about the Wind Tunnel Tests »
- TotalFit™ with Italian aerodynamic fabrics
- Breathable mesh for heat dissipation
- Mock–neck for sleek, aero fit
- Raw-edge cut, leg panels with soft Silicone grippers
- Invisible front 3/4 zipper to ease entry and exit
- 3 full-size streamlined rear pockets
- Paris Chamois
- Short sleeve
This section doesn’t currently include any content. Add content to this section using the sidebar.