December 27, 2013
Triathlon: Coaching with Answers
Thursday 6 February
6:00pm to 8:30pm
Join Dig Deep Coaching for an engaging triathlon seminar which will arm you with information which quite potentially could make the difference to your season in 2014. The seminar will focus on race preparation as you get ready for the triathlon season kicking off!
This is the most critical time in your training and will help bring your focus back to making your training as specific as possible in order to make those targets become a reality. It can be done.
The seminar will be conducted by two of our leading coaches, Shannon Connolly and Stephen Gallagher. Areas covered will include:
- How to structure training as the 2014 season approaches.
- How to make the most of limited time to train.
- Why ‘rest’ is crucial as intensity in training increases.
- Balancing Swim/Run/Bike sessions.
- Race pace training sessions.
- Cycling specifics – Aerodynamics, pedal technique, the basics to improving cycling performance
- Nutrition – The simple mistakes explained and what everyone should be thinking about.
- How to reduce injury risk through quality core and strength training and how it is best to incorporate this into your daily routine.
- Maintaining a healthy immune function during pre-season training.
Space is Limited!
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Stephen Gallagher, the Dig Deep Coaching Head Coach, is an Irish professional cyclist, who last rode for the British continental cycling team Sigma Sport-Specialized. He previously rode for the An Post-M.Donnelly-Grant Thornton-Sean Kelly Team team. His most notable wins include the FBD Rás Tour of Ireland in 2008, Tour of Taiwan and he has represented his country at the Commonwealth Games as part of the Road World Championship winning team.
Dig Deep Coaching (formerly Forme Coaching) provides unrivalled complete coaching solutions from specific coaching packages to an array of sports professional services. includes sports massage, sports nutrition, performance testing, powermeter rental, professional RETUL bike fit and more!
Visit digdeepcoaching.com for more information.
Pactimo is proud to partner with Dig Deep Coaching in Belfast to bring premium cycling apparel to the UK and Ireland.