Pactimo started in a basement, with one goal in mind…
To revolutionize the cycling industry by doing things unlike anyone else.
Beginning in that basement in 2003, the driving vision was to create top-tier, quality products while building a customer service model that was completely unique in the custom apparel market. This model centered around personalized service where an account manager works with the same team or club in an ongoing partnership fashion.
Eighteen months later, that basement start-up was a million-dollar company, with satisfied clients all over the world!
Continuing the original vision…
Since that time, the Pactimo team has continued to grow in numbers, experience, skills, and talent. But one thing has remained constant, the company has continued to rock the industry and make some of the very finest cycling apparel available.
Some of the incredibly IMPACTFUL MILESTONES since 2006 include:
- Unlimited Colors — no additional costs. Pactimo was the first custom apparel company to implement a full-dye sublimation process. That means long before anyone else was providing unlimited color options, we were doing it…and we didn’t charge more to do so.
- Fit Kits — guaranteeing sizing. Pactimo was one of the first companies to develop the fit kit. Customers no longer had to guess on sizing, they could try on the exact garment styles and be guaranteed a perfect fit when they received their custom order.
- Team Stores — taking work off of customer’s hands. Pactimo invented the team store concept. We created an easy-to-use interface exactly like any other online retail experience and we continue to perfect to this day. And…we’ve never charged a dime to set up or maintain a team store.
- Affordability — great prices for great products. Affordability great prices for great products. From the beginning, Pactimo was based on the idea that we could make amazing products packed with features and sell them at reasonable prices.
- Quality — only the best. Since 2003, we have been driven by creating quality garments. Adhering to that goal today, we source the world’s finest materials, including cutting edge European fabrics, YKK zippers, and Italian-made chamois.
- Innovation — driving us to be better. We never stop in our quest to make the best performing and fitting athletic apparel. Our technological innovations have allowed us to continuously improve products and engineer even better ones. With TotalFit™ we employed elastic panels and anatomical design to develop apparel that works in concert with your body. Our Silhouette™ Engineering takes this a step further, with bib shorts that are constructed to increase performance, aerodynamics and comfort when in your riding position. These are just two examples of our drive to be the most innovative custom apparel manufacturer in the industry.
- Customer Centric — giving us purpose. There’s no mistake that we mention our customers in our mission statement. We believe our personalized customer service model, instituted from the earliest days of Pactimo’s existence, is what makes us, and will continue to make us, different from all the others.
- Guaranteed Delivery — meeting expectations. In 2010, we went to a 5-week delivery model. Many people thought we were crazy and wouldn’t be able to make that happen. To be honest, some of our own team members had doubts. Two years later we can say that we have NEVER missed a delivery date. And we don’t plan on missing any in the future. How many of our competitors can make that promise?