The articulated Ascent Bib Short is specifically made for performance and comfort in the riding position. Worn by pro and elite cyclists worldwide, these bib shorts incorporate high performance lycra and exceptional chamois design. From racing to long distance rides, the Ascent Bib Short is built to deliver.
- Italian Miti® Zaffiro Shield XC fabric (78% Nylon 22% Spandex; 200g)
- Silhouette™ Engineering: Integrated anatomical design for enhanced compression and support
- Italian-made Cytech Elastic Interface® XC Carbonium chamois: 3 multi-structured levels (10-8-4mm), high protection foam, anatomical shaping and Elastic Bioactive surface fabric with carbon fiber
- 8 3/4" Inseam
- Ultra-soft silicone gripper
- Flatlock stitching eliminates chafe points
Shield is a comfortable, performance fabric with strength providing outstanding covering characteristics as a consequence of the use of a special polyester yarn. Its compactness, density and balanced multidirectional elasticity make it the ideal fabric to be employed in cycling clothing. From Italian manufacturer MITI®.
E.I.T. Evo Carbonium Men is made in a special microfibre with Carbonium thread and has a futuristic design, developed to guarantee good protection thanks to its dual densities construction. It provides freedom of movement and excellent fit with its extremely soft side wings. Includes multi thicknesses, central channel in the perineal area and perforated foam for maximum ventilation. Another exceptional chamois from Italian manufacturer CyTech, creator of the unsurpassed Elastic Interface® Technology.
Silhouette™ Engineering Bibs engineered with Pactimo’s proprietary Silhouette™ technology will provide a superlative fit in your riding position. Innovative articulation, coupled with a unique strap and front panel design means you can enjoy longer rides with less material bunching, chaffing and discomfort.
Please follow these care instructions:
Wash In Cold Water Only
Turn Inside Out When Washing
Gentle Cycle or Hand Wash
Hang Dry Only
DO NOT Wash With Velcro
DO NOT Use Fabric Softener
For more information, please see
"Stop Washing at High Temperatures!"