July 12, 2013
Are you energetic and love working with people? Do you have passion for the cycling industry? Are you a compassionate problem-solver?
Pactimo, a leading provider of technical performance cycling and triathlon apparel is hiring FULL and PART-TIME CUSTOM ACCOUNT MANAGERS.
The Account Manager (AM) works directly with Pactimo’s Custom Division customers and is responsible for understanding our customer’s needs and fulfilling those needs within our procedures and policies. The job entails multiple aspects including but not limited to: customer service, technical knowledge of Pactimo’s custom products, basic design skills and order processing. Full-Time position is at Pactimo’s Headquarters in Greenwood Village, CO. Part-Time position is home-based in the Denver Metro Area with semi-regular visits to Pactimo’s HQ.
- Represent Pactimo in a positive and professional manner.
- Communicate with and guide customers through custom clothing ordering process.
- Communicate design direction between customer and design team.
- Maintain relationships with customers after ordering.
- Work in conjunction with the entire Account Manager staff, i.e. AM meetings, covering accounts, collaboration.
- 5+ years’ experience in customer service, sales or related field.
- Strong Customer Service and communication skills required.
- Proven ability to accurately communicate and process detailed information.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products.
- Cycling experience a plus but not necessary.
- Design software proficiency, such as Adobe Illustrator, is a big plus but not necessary.
- Part-Time Candidate must be able to provide own computer and Internet access.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to Brandon Kibler at email@example.com
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Pactimo started in a basement and 18 months later had a $1M business in one of the most competitive segments in the industry. Along the way we have attracted people who are not just passionate about cycling, but who know how to make a difference in a highly collaborative and transparent, non-corporate environment. Without wavering a single inch, our driving vision has been to create top-tier, quality products while building a customer service model completely unique in the custom apparel market. Even as the Pactimo team has continued to grow in numbers, experience, skills, and talent, one thing has remained constant—our continued determination to rock the industry and make some of the very finest cycling apparel available.
If you love cycling like we do and believe that building lasting customer relationships is the way to individual and team success, then Pactimo is the place for you.