August 1, 2013
Pactimo is a leading provider of premium technical performance apparel, primarily targeting the cycling and triathlon categories. Core customers include world champions, professional athletes, and elite amateurs. Pactimo’s vertically integrated supply chain provides nimbleness and flexibility, resulting in the ability to provide customers with dynamic, cutting edge designs. The Pactimo sales model is direct to consumer. Our passionate focus on customer experience is reflected in a strong history of innovative solutions. Pactimo has been listed three consecutive years as an INC 5000 fastest growing private company, and was selected as a Top 50 Colorado Company to Watch in 2011.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Pactimo’s online Retail Division is a young, fast growth business selling in-line product direct to consumer via its e-commerce site. The Retail Brand Manager is responsible for driving domestic and global growth in sales by developing and executing marketing strategy, providing consumer and market insight, determining product mix, managing inventory, and positioning the brand. This role reports to the company’s leadership team and is based in Greenwood Village, Colorado.
- Work closely with the company’s management to set and execute strategic and tactical plans to achieve sales and margin growth targets.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing to plan, develop, and execute PR initiatives, especially product reviews, brand mentions, and activities to improve brand awareness.
- Act as the consumer and category expert in the development process. Identify trends and opportunities based upon consumer insights, product category knowledge, and market analysis. Help develop innovative product ideas to take advantage of identified opportunities.
- Work cross-functionally with design and development, production planning, marketing and IT teams to bring to market product lines that meet and exceed sales, margin, and brand objectives.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing to develop ad plans and pricing/promotional strategies to maximize revenues and profit while expanding market share.
- Source and retain cutting edge graphic designers for Designer Gallery products.
- Responsible for forecasting product sales leading to pre-season and replenishment ordering.
- Supervise order fulfillment and return processing.
- Lead company presence at expos and PR events.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree. Business, marketing, or apparel merchandising preferred.
- The ideal candidate will have established media relationships within the cycling industry.
- Minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in the cycling and/or outdoor industry.
- Personal knowledge of and passion for cycling.
- Demonstrated entrepreneurial bent, self-motivated, get it done attitude.
- Team player able to work on and to lead cross-functional teams.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Ability to work with online content management system.
- This job is primarily in-office.
Pactimo provides a positive, team-oriented environment, competitive pay, product discount, full benefits package including medical and dental plan, paid vacation, sick days off, and 401(k) matching company contribution.
How to Apply
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the job title in the subject line.