November 4, 2013
Are you passionate about design and looking for a fun, fast-paced environment where you can learn and grow your marketing and creative skills?
Pactimo, a leading provider of technical performance cycling and triathlon apparel is hiring Full-Time Marketing Assistant / Graphic & Web Designer.
This is the perfect opportunity for the individual who loves design and has mad skills with print and Web, but who wants to broaden their skillset by learning about everything marketing. Working under the direct supervision of the Marketing Director the individual in this position will assist with a variety of marketing initiatives. Projects will regularly include collateral development, Web graphic design and development, email campaign design, regular social media updates and list segmentation.
- Graphic design of print marketing materials
- Graphic and web design in support of email campaigns and web-related projects
- Assistance with:
- Social media marketing
- Search engine optimization
- Google adwords
- Email campaigns/List segmentation
- Content development
- Analytics and reporting
- Other marketing projects as they come up
- Demonstrated competence with Adobe Creative Suite to include including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver
- Must have working knowledge of HTML/CSS (you will be tested!)
- Excellent graphic design skills with examples of work
- Willingness to learn and assist with all marketing initiatives
- Competency with Microsoft Office
- Degree in Graphic Design, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
Preferred Requirements (but not required)
- Knowledge of PHP
- Knowledge of eCommerce platforms, such as Magento
- Passion for cycling
Submit Your Resume
To be considered for the position, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put the job title in the subject line.
Pactimo is an equal opportunity employer.