March 10, 2014
Pactimo is a leading provider of premium technical performance apparel, primarily targeting the cycling and triathlon categories. Core customers include world champions, professional athletes, and elite amateurs. Pactimo’s vertically integrated supply chain provides nimbleness and flexibility, resulting in the ability to provide customers with dynamic, cutting edge designs. The Pactimo sales model is direct to consumer. Our passionate focus on customer experience is reflected in a strong history of innovative solutions. Pactimo has been listed three consecutive years as an INC 5000 fastest growing private company, and was selected as a Top 50 Colorado Company to Watch in 2011.
Position Summary and Responsibilities
Pactimo’s Custom Sales Support works within the company’s custom apparel division, a global leader in providing custom apparel for teams, clubs, and events. The Inside Sales Support role works in direct support of the company’s VP of Sales and the outside sales team. This position is full-time in the office in Greenwood Village, CO office. Must possess excellent organizational skills and be passionate about performing the support position.
• SALES SUPPORT
– Supporting relationship management of major accounts.
– Research, reports, communication, outreach.
– Writing up new sales agreements and renewing existing sales agreements.
– Track expiring agreements.
– Producing weekly and monthly reports and forecast as directed.
– Coordinating sales-related activities with custom operations. Supporting communications with outside sales reps.
– Manage day to day in office support for VP of Sales
– Managing projects and conducting research
– Support communication with other Business units
• Minimum of 2 years working experience.
• Personal knowledge of and passion for cycling a plus.
• must demonstrate extremely strong organizational skills.
• Team player able to work on and to lead cross-functional teams.
• Must be Proficient with MS Office applications including Word and Excel.
• Ability to work with online content management system.
• this is a full time, in office position
Must take satisfaction and enjoy performing in a support role
Pactimo provides a positive, team-oriented environment, salary, commissions, product discount, full benefits package including medical and dental plan, paid vacation, sick days off, and 401(k) matching company contribution.
Please send resume and cover letter to Karl Heidgen at firstname.lastname@example.org