September 10, 2013
This is the third year as a professional cycling team for the Mock Orange Bikes Professional Cyclocross Team, and they couldn’t be more excited going into a season.
While some of their riders have returned for a third year, new this year is recently crowned U23 National Mountain Bike Champion and National D1 Collegiate Cyclocross Champion, Kerry Werner! Kerry won several UCI elite races last year as well in addition to the collegiate national championships in Madison, WI back in January.
Also joining the team as an elite rider, but new in his role as media and public relations director, is Patrick Beeson. Patrick is responsible for the new website as well as all of media and public interactions. He is available to help with questions regarding links and online interactions with the team. Feel free to email him at email@example.com.
About Mock Orange Bikes Professional Cyclocross Team
MOB CX is a Winston-Salem, NC based professional cyclo-cross team, owned and operated by Mock Orange Bikes.
Their primary objective for the 2013-2014 season is to continue to develop and support some of the top young cyclo-cross racers in North Carolina. Our other objectives include:
- Provide value to our sponsors by representing them in a professional manner to add value to their brand.
- Remain a unique, exciting and eclectic feature in the racing community.
- Continue to create and expand our brand awareness through social media and traditional media coverage.
- Win the men’s and women’s elite divisions in the North Carolina state cyclo-cross series.
- Podiums at regional and national UCI races, including the national championships in Boulder, CO.
- Podium at the national collegiate cyclo-cross championships.
- Contribute positively to regional community.
Learn more about the team and follow their season at http://mockorangecross.com.
Pactimo is proud to be the custom cycling clothing partner for the MOB CX Team.
Team kits are available for a limited time for purchase. If you would like to have an extra kit, just like those worn by the MOB team, visit the Team Store.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .