Custom Cycling and Triathlon Apparel
Pactimo specializes in custom clothing for race teams, cycling & Tri clubs, charity rides and corporate events.
Since our humble start in a basement in 2003, we have shipped over 1 million garments to elite, professional and everyday cyclists all over the globe. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee means you won’t be sorry you partnered with us. Plus, our 5-week delivery rate in 2014 was 100% on-time!
Here’s a few our our Impactful Milestones:
- Unlimited Colors — no additional costs. Pactimo was the first custom apparel company to implement a full-dye sublimation process. That means long before anyone else was providing unlimited color options, we were doing it…and we didn’t charge more to do so.
- Fit Kits — guaranteeing sizing. Pactimo was one of the first companies to develop the fit kit. Customers no longer had to guess on sizing, they could try on the exact garment styles and be guaranteed a perfect fit when they received their custom order.
- Team Stores — taking work off of customer’s hands. Pactimo invented the team store concept. We created an easy-to-use interface exactly like any other online retail experience and we continue to perfect to this day. And…we’ve never charged a dime to set up or maintain a team store.
- Quality — only the best. Since 2003, we have been driven by creating quality garments, and we’ve never stopped in our quest to make the best performing and fitting athletic apparel. We source the finest materials from around the globe, including hi-tech European fabrics, YKK zippers, and Italian-made chamois.
- Customer Centric — giving us purpose. There’s no mistake that we mention our customers in our mission statement. We believe our personalized customer service model is what makes us, and will continue to make us, different from all the others.
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
“Just got the new women’s Summit RFLX jersey…whoa! This thing is so PRO! Whoa — way too pro for us, but damn, had to shout out about the fabric – super luxe. I’m impressed.” — Shannon (OR) - March 2015
“Just wanted to let you know that the kits arrived yesterday, and everyone seems to be pleased! The design on the Speed jerseys look great. I absolutely love the fit of the speed jersey and the summit bibs. Major step up from last season. I just wanted to thank you again for your help in getting us these kits and helping us make them look so good!” — Nathan (AL) - March 2015
“We have just received our order here in Melbourne, Australia and it arrived 27 days after orders closed. Amazing! We are delighted with the quality and service we’ve received. This is our first kit with Pactimo but we’re sure it won’t be the last.” — Rob & Liz, Bzak Cycling Clothing Design - March 2015
“Thank you for getting us setup with some great looking Pactimo kits this year. The girls, in particular, are thrilled about getting women’s kits this year. Our riders are off to a great start this year.” — Chloe Woodruff - Team Stan's NoTubes/Niner (AZ) - Feb 2015
“Our kit just arrived in the mail. ITS AWESOME!!! Also, that was rather quick shipping too! Can’t wait for it to get warm and show off our rather obnoxiously-awesome design!” — Austin (WI) - Dec 2014