Custom Cycling and Triathlon Apparel
Pactimo specializes in custom clothing for race teams, cycling & Tri clubs, charity rides and corporate events.
Since our humble start in a basement in 2003, we have shipped over 1 million garments to elite, professional and everyday cyclists all over the globe. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee means you won’t be sorry you partnered with us. Plus, our 5-week delivery rate since 2010 is 99.9% on-time!
Here’s a few our our Impactful Milestones:
- Unlimited Colors — no additional costs. Pactimo was the first custom apparel company to implement a full-dye sublimation process. That means long before anyone else was providing unlimited color options, we were doing it…and we didn’t charge more to do so.
- Fit Kits — guaranteeing sizing. Pactimo was one of the first companies to develop the fit kit. Customers no longer had to guess on sizing, they could try on the exact garment styles and be guaranteed a perfect fit when they received their custom order.
- Team Stores — taking work off of customer’s hands. Pactimo invented the team store concept. We created an easy-to-use interface exactly like any other online retail experience and we continue to perfect to this day. And…we’ve never charged a dime to set up or maintain a team store.
- Quality — only the best. Since 2003, we have been driven by creating quality garments, and we’ve never stopped in our quest to make the best performing and fitting athletic apparel. We source the finest materials from around the globe, including hi-tech European fabrics, YKK zippers, and Italian-made chamois.
- Customer Centric — giving us purpose. There’s no mistake that we mention our customers in our mission statement. We believe our personalized customer service model is what makes us, and will continue to make us, different from all the others.
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
“The National Champ jerseys look great, fit well, and I love the new fabrics. Thank you for everything!” — Laura (UT) - March 2014
“My team & I absolutely love the new Breckenridge WX-D Jacket (and thermal tights). The jacket is perfect for road riding down to the low 40s and mountain biking down to freezing. A Continental long sleeve underneath the Breck jacket is a great all day winter set-up for mountain biking. I’ve sincerely received more positive comments than normal from team members about the Breck jacket. It’s an excellent product. Thanks.” — Craig (CT) - Jan 2014
“Thank you very much for the follow up and excellent customer support. It is not often I receive a follow up email asking how everything is after a sale. As far as the design, you guys absolutely hit the mark. I couldn’t be more pleased with the design and colors.” — Joshua - Jan 2014
“Our team absolutely love the new kits. The extremely high quality of the gear was commented on by many of the racers who have previously raced in kits from other companies. Pactimo quickly stands out as top among clothing companies. The artwork was spot on, and the delivery always seems to be within the window promised. Many thanks for all your work. I have been sold on Pactimo, and now it is great to see that others who are new to the team are as well. “ — Jeff - Jan 2014
“Pactimo rocks, will be ordering the Advocare Cycling Development youth mountain bike team kit in the next month!” — Ty - Jan 2014