Custom Cycling and Triathlon Apparel
Pactimo specializes in custom clothing for race teams, cycling & Tri clubs, charity rides and corporate events.
Since our humble start in a basement in 2003, we have shipped over 1 million garments to elite, professional and everyday cyclists all over the globe. Our 100% Satisfaction Guarantee means you won’t be sorry you partnered with us. Plus, our 5-week delivery rate in 2014 was 100% on-time!
Here’s a few our our Impactful Milestones:
- Unlimited Colors — no additional costs. Pactimo was the first custom apparel company to implement a full-dye sublimation process. That means long before anyone else was providing unlimited color options, we were doing it…and we didn’t charge more to do so.
- Fit Kits — guaranteeing sizing. Pactimo was one of the first companies to develop the fit kit. Customers no longer had to guess on sizing, they could try on the exact garment styles and be guaranteed a perfect fit when they received their custom order.
- Team Stores — taking work off of customer’s hands. Pactimo invented the team store concept. We created an easy-to-use interface exactly like any other online retail experience and we continue to perfect to this day. And…we’ve never charged a dime to set up or maintain a team store.
- Quality — only the best. Since 2003, we have been driven by creating quality garments, and we’ve never stopped in our quest to make the best performing and fitting athletic apparel. We source the finest materials from around the globe, including hi-tech European fabrics, YKK zippers, and Italian-made chamois.
- Customer Centric — giving us purpose. There’s no mistake that we mention our customers in our mission statement. We believe our personalized customer service model is what makes us, and will continue to make us, different from all the others.
OUR CUSTOMERS ARE SAYING:
“Our new team kits arrived, earlier than expected. They look great!” — Loren (MN) - April 2015
“The FLYTE Suit is the perfect racing suit. It is light, aero and super comfortable. It is my favourite piece of clothing, whether it’s for a 60 min crit or a 120 mile road race.” — Clay Murfet - Astellas Professional Cycling Team - April 2015
“Your customer service has been exceptional. Every question has been answered in more than a timely fashion. Other companies should take notice. This is the way business should be managed and executed. Thank you very much for all your help!” — Leo (CA) - April 2015
“I am enjoying the Summit Bibs and Jersey I had ordered previously. They are really really impressive… I have other high dollar kits (e.g., high end Assos) and your Summit series is superior. Thank you.” — Michael (NJ) - March 2015
“Just got the new women’s Summit RFLX jersey…whoa! This thing is so PRO! Whoa — way too pro for us, but damn, had to shout out about the fabric – super luxe. I’m impressed.” — Shannon (OR) - March 2015